Coming this fall, I will be facilitating a series of three Cultivate Joy Within Workshops on
- Sat. 9/22 & 9/29 from 10:00am-12:30 each day
- Sat. 10/13 & 10/20 from 10:00am-12:30pm each day
- Sat. 11/10 & 11/17 from 10:00am-12:30pm each day.
LOCATION: Tri-Main Center, 2495 Main Street, 14214, Room 414
The Cultivate Joy Within Workshops inspire and empower people to live more joyful lives.
Designed to assist you in focusing on life as a journey to be experienced fully, creating the mind-set that being joyful can be independent of outside circumstances, the workshops provide you with tools to:
- Reduce and/or remove internal and external blocks to a more joyous life
- Create an individualized plan to maintain a more joyous life, encompassing the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of life.
I will guide you through a series of short lectures, individualized and interactive exercises, and discussion to teach you to practice presence, practice self-acceptance, discover internal blocks to creating a more joyful life, let go of self-defeating beliefs and negative judgments, and create an environment for yourself that welcomes joyful expression.
Workshops are two sessions of 2 1/2 hours each, a week apart so you have time to use the tools you have learned, discover what what works for you, bring your experience back to the workshop, then fine tune your plan as you participate in further exercises and discussions.
Limit of eight participants. $85 for the two day workshop.